2.15.2018

Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Soup

 It's no secret that I am in love with my  Instant Pot.
I got it a year and a half ago & it was love at first sight.
I haven't used my Crock Pot since I got my  Instant Pot.
I used to use my Crock Pot once a week. I use my Instant Pot 2-3 times a week.
I AM OBSESSED.
A couple of weeks ago, I was cleaning out the fridge & I had some bell peppers I needed to use. I was actually going to make my Chicken Fajita recipe in my Instant Pot, but I didn't have tortillas or have time to go to the store, so I looked around my pantry decided that I would make a Chicken Fajita Soup instead. I totally winged it &  it turned out great, so I knew I had to blog it for you. Plus, it's very healthy!!!
Here is what you need:
- 1 bag of frozen chicken breast tenderloins (or frozen chicken breasts)
- 1 box of Chicken Broth
- 2 cans of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- TWO packets of Fajita Seasoning
- Bell Peppers (I used 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange & 1 green)
- 1 onion, diced (I use the pre-diced ones because I'm lazy & dicing onions makes my eyes water too much)

Directions:
Dump entire package of frozen chicken breast tenderloins & carton of Chicken Broth into Instant Pot:
Dice up your bell peppers:
Place Bell Peppers, Diced Onions, Diced Tomatoes (don't drain) and Fajita seasoning mixes into Instant Pot:
Then put the lid on your Instant Pot turn the knob to SEALING:
Cook for 15 minutes on High Pressure:
When it is done cooking, let it naturally release pressure for 10-15 minutes. Then you can manually let it out & it will look like this:
Use a fork to shred the chicken....the chicken will be falling apart. So tender.
Give everything a big stir & now you can serve it! 
 We like to garnish it with sliced avocado, shredded cheese & sour cream.
It also tastes so good with some tortilla chips. We love scoops.
This soup is so refreshing because of the bell peppers. It's a light soup, but it's filing.
Delicious, full of flavor & healthy!
YUM!

If you don't have an Instant Pot yet (Seriously...what are you waiting for...go buy one!!)
You can make this mixture in your Crock Pot....follow the directions, but cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
We devoured this soup & hope you love it as much as we do!

+++++++++++++++
 Just a reminder my Rodan + Fields Valentine's Sale is ending SOON!
Get $60 gift with purchase, plus $20 cash back!


 
Any NEW Preferred Customer will receive your choice for FREE:
Multi Function Eye Cream,
Bright Eye Complex OR
 Anti Aging Lip Serum ($60 value)
You will also get a FREE 3 day supply of Active Hydration Serum. 


 Are you ready to get longer, darker, fuller looking lashes?

CURRENT CUSTOMERS: if you refer me to a friend/family member that becomes a customer
I'll GIFT one to you as well!!
Now is the time to hook up your friends and SCORE!!

60-day empty bottle, 100% of your money back guarantee!
We also have a gift with purchase when you order our new AMP Roller.
You get a free white travel bag!


This is available if you get the AMP Roller & Retinal Renewing Serum or if you order it with Redefine AM it up Special or Reverse AMP it up Special.
 I love the Reverse Regimen...it got rid of my pregnancy melasma! I also love our AMP roller, it helps with skin firmness, fine lines & wrinkles.
 The combination of a regimen the AMP MD System is Rodan + Fields most comprehensive and advanced solution for smoother, firmer, younger-looking skin yet.
 
The AMP Roller also helps with  acne scaring.

Save 30% with this special offer when you buy a regimen with the AMP Roller.
 Plus, receive a limited-edition travel bag as our gift to you. When you combine this with the Valentine's Special you also get the free eye cream, bright eye complex or Lip serum ($60 value) This is an INCREDIBLE DEAL!
 
What's your biggest skin concern? I am here to help!
We have products for all skin types.
Take THIS quick 5 question survey to find out what products are best for your skin type.
Email me to place an order or if you have questions!
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com

7 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks delicious. Thanks for sharing your IP recipes! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the soup topped with some scallions. Other great toppings could be shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado or tortilla strips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this soup but used 2 packs of Trader Joe's taco mix instead of the fajita mix. It turned out so spicy that, although I love spicy foods, my mouth was on fire. Any suggestions about how to cool it down? Maybe TJ's taco mix is the reason it's so spicy. I haven't used it before. The soup is so delicious... chicken is tender and ingredients are very healthy. It's so quick and easy in the Instant Pot. I hope someone can tell me how to make this batch not quite as spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, again. I did a little digging online and read that one packet of Trader Joe's taco mix is enough for 2 lbs. of meat/poultry and that it is very spicy as well. My fault for not reading carefully. I still would love to know how to "cool" the soup down, if anyone has any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the TJ’s taco mix is super spicy. I used it one time to make my taco soup and it was too spicy for my kids, so I don’t buy it anymore. I would recommend adding a block of cream cheese to the soup. Put it in the IP and hit th warm setting for 8-9 minutes. It should melt it & hopefully cut down on the spicyness!

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin